Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #17 Rollyo

Watching the video was very beneficial in learning about Rollyo. I created an account w/ Rollyo and can't wait to use it next year!!! I was able to organize my site by topics (health, business and economy, etc). It is very user friendly and my co-workers will enjoy learning about it.

My kids are very savvy and know how to stray away from appropriate sites that I recommend. They love Google, Yahoo, etc and it gets them off topic. So with Rollyo, I can control the sites and there are no excuses about being on a website that I did not recommend. Plus it's a huge time saver. The kids will still enjoy using Rollyo because it will give them choices (I just narrowed those choices down :-)) I love it because it gives specific research sites!!!

No comments: