Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #18 Online Productivity Tools

Open Office in amazing!!! I can't believe it's free and very useful. Open Office is an better than Microsoft Office. It has so many advantages. For example, when using text document an awesome feature is auto complete. Auto complete will suggest common words or phrases to complete the sentence when you are typing. That is neat! The Presentations (version of PowerPoint) allows you to have 2D and 3D art clip, special effects and high impact drawing tools. I can not draw - in fact I'm terrible, but with Drawing I can manipulate and arrange objects at my disposal, organize charts, etc. Those are just a few of the advantages that this program offers, the only drawback that I can see it that you have to download it, but who cares when you are getting all of these perks...

1 comment:

Mr. H said...

Open Office Rocks!!! It gives all students the opportunity have the tools that usually are cost prohibitive to many!!!